Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies 6. – 8. Juli 2020 Palma de Mallorca (SPAIN)
You are invited to join the 12th edition of EDULEARN, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, researchers and technologists. After 12 years, it has become a reference event where more than 800 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
You are invited to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN20.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
– In person: oral and poster presentations.
– Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
– Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
– Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation.
– Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
– Learn about education innovations and strategies in 80+ thematic sessions.
– Publish your paper in EDULEARN20 Proceedings.
– EDULEARN20 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Previous editions were already accepted.
– An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
– Also, EDULEARN20 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Palma de Mallorca enjoys an excellent climate all year round. Its airport offers a wide range of international flights.
Known for its sun and beach tourism, it also has an attractive historic quarter and a variety of landscape with coves, pine forests and cliffs on the coast.
Its culture invites visitors to explore every corner of the island and to enjoy its unique local gastronomy.
We look forward to seeing you in Palma!